Tuesday 10 November 2015

Why i want to be a Teacher.

Why I want to be a Teacher


There's no greater profession. I have a passion for learning as well as sharing my knowledge with others. I love working with youth and seeing the difference I can make in their lives.

I want to teach children something more. I want to know by the time they leave my classroom they have gained something that will stay with them forever. I want to know that I have made a difference to a child.

I believe as a teacher I must motivate, inspire, and encourage my students to strive for success. As an educator it is my responsibility to lift them up when they are down. I believe the purpose of education is to help students prepare for the real world by helping them become independent citizens and by providing them with knowledge needed for future careers. The only role that my students have is to come to school prepared and ready to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment